Tuesday, October 5, 2010

issue 1: war dollars

president bush built up a big national deficit so now we owe about8.8 trillion dollars to other countries. I think that our national debt needs to be paid off as soon as we can pay it off so the whole country is not in debt. my opinion is that we need to get the national debt paid off as soon as possible. if we don’t pay off a portion of it each year then it will just keep growing and my generation does not need to be that far in debt. I think that my generation does not have enough money to pay off that big of debt that our country has acquired. i would not be happy if it keeps going up so it is even more that my generation has to pay off so our country can get out of debt.

 i dont like how our country keeps spending and borrowing more money that what our country has. i am mad that we have this high of a national debt that will take my generation many years to pay off. the next generation might have to help pay off our countries national debt. if our generation and the next generation cant pay it all off then the generation aftwer the next generation will have to help pay off our national debt.



issue 2: what we cant afford



issue 3: social insecurity 

No comments:

Post a Comment